A low cost, durable and high strength design
- Economical Design
- Concrete in Posts or bolt down if required
- Standard up to 7.5m span – customise up to 10m span between posts
- Can be used for both Residential or Large Commercial carports
This is a common design for carports in North Brisbane homes for its affordability, versatility and quick installation. It offers reliable protection for your cars from the elements and can suit the design of almost any building. These can be installed by Jquip as a freestanding structure or attached to the side of the building.
- Free Standing or Attached to existing building
- Posts in-ground or bolt-down to your existing concrete slab
- Concrete slab/driveway can be incoperated into construction
- Choose between C-Section or Coloured Box Beam frame
- Adjust Height and roof pitch to suit your requirements
- Co-ordinate cladding and trim colours to match existing buildings
- Create Overhang to protect beyond the post/framing line
- Cantilever options if you want to restrict where the posts are positioned
- Timber or Aluminium Slats can be installed to provide some additional protection or simply to enhance the look.
- Custom fabrication available to connect to existing structures
- Fall of roof towards existing structure with Box Gutter
Special allowances exist in the QDC
for Carports that allow reduced setbacks from boundaries and under certain circumstances elimate requirement for relaxations.